Thursday, March 31, 2016

Why Am I Excited - Cory Nikkel

My life has an interesting twist to it as I'm always pouring out and very seldom am I able to fill up. Travel in general is a way for me to fill up, but this trip to Israel is like downing two bottles of "Michael's Secret Stuff" from the movie Space Jam!! 

I'm excited to nerd-out over five books about the history of Israel, Palestine, and the locations and figures from the Bible and then see it come to life right in front of me while in Israel. 

I'm stoked to spend time with some of my favorite people (Keith and Anita) as well as meet new friends and discover their journeys and hearts in this experience too. 

I'm amped up to learn about Jesus at a high level, probably cry in awe of our Lord many times, and flat out be overwhelmed by his presence amidst great company and nearness to his heart.

Cory is a high school English teacher and coach in Montezuma, Iowa.   Cory has an amazing heart for young adults and their walk with Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment